Having the greatest policies in the world will not do you any good if no one knows about them and follows them. It is important to educate users and administrators on the proper responses to common policy requirements. This section will cover the following topics:
- Security policy training and procedures
- Personally identifiable information (PII)
- Information classification: Sensitivity of data (hard or soft)
- Data labeling, handling, and disposal
- Compliance with laws, best practices, and standards
- User habits
- Threat awareness
- Use of social and P2P . . .
The content below this message is for members only.