An enterprise campus might be composed of multiple buildings that share centrally located campus resources. Enterprise campus design considerations fall under the following categories:
- Network application considerations: Network applications might include the following:
- Peer-to-peer applications (file sharing, instant messaging, IP Telephony, and video conferencing)
- Client/local server applications (applications on servers located close to clients or servers on the same LAN)
- Client/server farm applications (e-mail, file sharing, and database applications)
- Client/enterprise edge server applications (Internet-accessible web and e-commerce applications)
- Environmental . . .
The content below this message is for members only.