1. Which of the following comprise the three layers defined by the Cisco Hierarchical Network model (choose three)?
2. Wire speed transmission is one of the characteristics of which layer?
3. Modern networks respect the 20/80 rule, meaning 80% of the destinations are accessed remotely.
4. Which layer is responsible for connecting workstations to the network?
a. Distribution Layer
b. Campus Layer
c. Core Layer
d. Access Layer
5. The Core and Distribution Layers usually operate at . . .
The content below this message is for members only.