This chapter covers the following topics:
- High availability for Enterprise networks
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 Campus infrastructures using best practices
- Enterprise network virtualization considerations
- Infrastructure services, including voice, video, and QoS
- Network management capabilities of Cisco IOS software
This chapter will begin by analyzing the design of the Enterprise Campus network infrastructure in terms of Layer 2 and Layer 3 best practices and it will continue with details on network virtualization, infrastructure services (with emphasis on Quality of Service), and Cisco IOS management capabilities . . .
The content below this message is for members only.