This chapter covers the following topics:
- WAN connectivity options, including optical networking
- Metro Ethernet, including its various flavors
- VPLS technology options
- VPN design considerations
- IPsec VPN technology options
- MPLS VPN technology options
- WAN design methodologies, including SLAs
This chapter will first cover an overview of WAN design and will then discuss the various optical link technologies used in enterprise networking, including SONET, SDH, CWDM, DWDM, and RPR. It will then define the Metro Ethernet service and its various flavors. Next, it will cover Virtual . . .
The content below this message is for members only.