This chapter covers the following topics:
- Enterprise Data Center network infrastructure best practices
- Components and technologies of a Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Integrated fabric designs using Cisco Nexus technologies
- Network and server virtualization technologies for the Enterprise Data Center
- Designing a high availability Enterprise Data Center network that is modular and flexible
This chapter will first analyze various Enterprise Data Center design considerations, including the Core and Aggregation Layers, Layer 2 and Layer 3 Access Layers, and data center scalability and high availability. Next, it will cover SAN . . .
The content below this message is for members only.