- What is a routing protocol?
- _______ is used to determine the reliability of one source of routing information from another.
- If a router learns a route from both EIGRP (internal) and OSPF, which one would it prefer?
- What is the RIP AD?
- What is the eBGP AD?
- Name at least four routing metrics.
- Once routes have been placed into the routing table, by default the most specific or longest match prefix will always be preferred over less specific routes. True or false?
- _______ operates . . .
The content below this message is for members only.