- Read today’s lesson notes (below)
- Review yesterday’s lesson notes
- Complete today’s lab
- Read the ICND1 cram guide
- Spend 15 minutes on the subnetting.org website
The ICND1 exam requires you to have an understanding of basic routing and packet flow across a network. We will also take a look at the technology behind routing protocols.
Today you will learn about the following:
- Basic routing
- Classful and classless protocols
- Routing protocol classes
This module maps to the following . . .
The content below this message is for members only.