- What protocol does OSPF use?
- How does OSPF determine whether other Link State routers are operating on the interfaces as well?
- When a _______ routing protocol is enabled for a particular link, information associated with that network is added to the local Link State Database (LSDB).
- OSPF utilises IP Multicast when sending and receiving updates on Multi-Access networks, such as Ethernet. True or false?
- OSPF is a hierarchical routing protocol that logically divides the network into subdomains referred to as _______.
- Name at least 4 OSPF network . . .
The content below this message is for members only.