- Both OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 can run on the same router. True or false?
- OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 use different LSA flooding and aging mechanisms. True or false?
- Which is the equivalent of 220.127.116.11 in the IPv6 world?
- As is required for EIGRPv6, the router ID for OSPFv3 must be either specified manually or configured as an operational interface with an IPv4 address. True or false?
- Which command would you use to enable the OSPFv3 routing protocol?
- Which command would you use to specify an OSPFv3 neighbour . . .
The content below this message is for members only.