Test the relevant Layer 2 troubleshooting commands presented in this module on real devices:
- Configure VTP between the switches and advertise some VLANs from the VTP server to the VTP client (see the VTP lab in Day 3)
- Configure a trunk between two switches and generate some traffic (ping)
- Test the show vlan command
- Test the show interface counters trunk command
- Test the show interface switchport command
- Test the show interface trunk command
- Test the show VTP status command
- Test the show VTP counter . . .
The content below this message is for members only.