Please log on to a Cisco switch and enter the commands explained in this module. This should include:
- Configure different port speeds/auto-negotiation on various switch ports
- Verify the port parameters with the show run and the show interface commands
- Issue a show version command to see the hardware details and IOS version
- Verify the switch mac address table
- Configure a password on the VTY lines
- Define a couple of VLANs and assign names to them
- Assign a VLAN to a port configured as switchport . . .
The content below this message is for members only.