- Write down the commands to configure a DHCP pool on a router for network addresses 172.16.1.0 to 10. Exclude one of the addresses. Add a lease of two days and a DNS IP address.
- Which command will turn off CDP for the entire router? Which command will turn off CDP for the interface only?
- Convert 126.96.36.199 into binary (without using a calculator).
- Convert 10010011 into decimal.
- What is the private range of IP addresses?
- Write out the subnet mask from CIDR /20 . . .
The content below this message is for members only.