- Containing Broadcasts within a smaller group of devices will make the network faster; saves resources on devices because they process less Broadcasts; added security by keeping devices in a certain group (or function) in a separate Broadcast domain; and flexibility in expanding a network across a geographical location of any size.
- True, but not recommended.
- 802.1Q and ISL.
- The vlan x and name y commands.
- On, off, auto, desirable, and nonegotiate.
- The switchport access vlan 5 command.
- The switchport trunk native vlan . . .
The content below this message is for members only.