Test the VTP configuration commands presented in this module in a topology made up of two switches:
- Configure one of the switches as a VTP server
- Configure the other switch as a VTP client
- Configure the same VTP domain and password on both switches
- Create a series of VLANs on the server switch and see how they propagate to each other
- Configure VTP pruning on both switches
- Verify (show) the VTP configuration on both switches
- Configure a different VTP domain name and password and repeat the . . .
The content below this message is for members only.