- NAT converts the _______ headers for incoming and outgoing traffic and keeps track of each session.
- The _______ address is the IP address of an outside, or external, host as it appears to inside hosts.
- How do you designate inside and outside NAT interfaces?
- Which show command displays a list of your NAT table?
- When would you want to use static NAT?
- Write the configuration command for NAT 192.168.1.1 to 22.214.171.124.
- Which command do you add to a NAT pool . . .
The content below this message is for members only.