- Read today’s lesson notes (below)
- Review yesterday’s lesson notes
- Complete today’s labs
- Read the ICND1 cram guide
- Spend 15 minutes on the subnetting.org website
Network Address Translation (NAT) is another strange subject, because Cisco has broken down NAT requirements between the ICND1 and the ICND2 syllabuses.
Today you will learn about the following:
- NAT basics
- Configuring and verifying NAT
- NAT troubleshooting
This module maps to the following ICND1 syllabus requirements:
ü Identify the basic operation of NAT . . .
The content below this message is for members only.