Test the IPv6 concepts and commands detailed in this module on a pair of Cisco routers that are directly connected:
- Enable IPv6 Global Unicast routing on both routers
- Manually configure an IPv6 address on each of the connected interfaces. For example:
- 2001:100::1/64 on R1
- 2001:100::2/64 on R2
- Verify the configuration using the show ipv6 interface and show ipv6 interface prefix commands
- Test direct ping connectivity
- Repeat the test using IPv6 stateless autoconfiguration (ipv6 address autoconfig default)
- Repeat the . . .
The content below this message is for members only.