- Read the theory lesson below
- Read the ICND1 cram guide
As you have learned in the previous module, numerous advantages can be gained by migrating from IPv4 to IPv6. To recap, these advantages include the following:
- The simplified IPv6 packet header
- Larger address space
- IPv6 addressing hierarchy
- IPv6 extensibility
- IPv6 Broadcast elimination
- Stateless autoconfiguration
- Integrated mobility
- Integrated enhanced security
This module maps to the following CCNA syllabus requirement:
ü Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in . . .
The content below this message is for members only.