- Read today’s lesson notes (below)
- Review yesterday’s lesson notes
- Complete Day 31 STP lab
- Read the ICND2 cram guide
- Spend 15 minutes on the subnetting.org website
Cisco IOS software allows administrators to combine multiple physical links in the chassis into a single logical link. This provides an ideal solution for load sharing, as well as link redundancy, and can be used by both Layer 2 and Layer 3 subsystems.
Today you will learn about the following:
- Understanding EtherChannels
- Port Aggregation Protocol . . .
The content below this message is for members only.