- Which files would you usually find in DRAM?
- Where is the compressed IOS held?
- You want to boot the router and skip the startup configuration. Which command do you use to modify the configuration register?
- Which command puts the running configuration into NVRAM?
- Which command will copy your startup configuration onto a network server?
- You want to boot your router from a network server holding the IOS. Which command will achieve this?
- The universal image includes all the feature sets you require, but in order to . . .
The content below this message is for members only.