- Read today’s lesson notes (below)
- Review yesterday’s lesson notes
- Complete the lab(s) of your choice
- Read the ICND2 cram guide
Architecture refers to the components which go into making the router and how they are used during the router booting process. This is all fundamental stuff to a Cisco CCNA engineer who needs to know what the various types of memory do and how to backup or manipulate them using IOS commands.
Today you will learn about the following:
- Router memory and files
- The content below this message is for members only.