- The neighbour routers are not on a common subnet; mismatched primary and secondary subnets; mismatched K values; mismatched ASN; ACLs are filtering EIGRP packets; Physical Layer issues; Data Link Layer issues; and mismatched authentication parameters.
- The show ip protocols command.
- The show ip eigrp traffic command.
- The same route is received via another protocol with a lower administrative distance;EIGRP summarisation; duplicate router IDs are present within the EIGRP domain; and the routes do not meet the Feasibility Condition.
- The debug eigrp fsm command . . .
The content below this message is for members only.