Repeat the EIGRP lab from the previous day. In addition, test the EIGRP troubleshooting commands presented in this lesson:
- See the EIGRP parameters using the show ip protocol command
- Modify K values on both routers and issue the command again
- Notice that different configured K values lead to EIGRP neighbour relationships being lost
- Verify the Hello packets being transmited by issuing the show ip eigrp traffic command
- Test the debug eigrp fsm command
- Test the show ip eigrp topology command for the advertised route and notice the originating . . .
The content below this message is for members only.