Repeat the EIGRP lab from Day 36, this time using IPv6 addresses and activating EIGRP for IPv6:
- Enable IPv6 Unicast routing on both routers
- Configure IPv6 addresses on the interfaces
- Configure the eigrp process using the ipv6 router eigrp 100 command
- Configure a Rid using the eigrp router-id 10.10.10.10 command
- Activate the process using the no shutdown command
- Enable EIGRP on the IPv6 interfaces using the ipv6 eigrp 10 command
- Verify the neighbour relationships using the show ipv6 eigrp neighbors [detail] command . . .
The content below this message is for members only.