- What underlying protocol does syslog use?
- The syslog client sends syslog messages to the syslog sever using UDP as the Transport Layer protocol, specifying a destination port of _______.
- The priority of a syslog message represents both the facility and the severity of the message. This number is an ________ -bit number.
- Name the eight Cisco IOS syslog priority levels.
- In Cisco IOS software, the _______ _______ _______ global configuration command can be used to specify the syslog facility.
- Which command do you use to globally enable logging . . .
The content below this message is for members only.