- Name at least three WAN categories.
- The need for NBMA appears when there is no native _______ support for a group of systems that want to communicate over the same network.
- In NBMA environments you still need to bind the Layer 3 address (IP address) to the Layer 2 address (DLCI). This can be done in an automated fashion, using a technology called Inverse ARP. True or false?
- Name 2 NBMA interface types.
- _______ requires DTE and DCE and is the default encapsulation type on Cisco routers.
- _______ . . .
The content below this message is for members only.