- Write out the syntax for standard, extended, and named ACLs, and how to apply them to interfaces and the vty line.
- OSPF operates over IP protocol _______.
- OSPF does NOT support VLSM. True or false?
- Any router which connects to Area 0 and another area is referred to as an _______ _______ router or _______.
- If you have a DR, you must always have a BDR. True or false?
- The DR/BDR election is based upon which two factors?
- By default, all routers have a default . . .
The content below this message is for members only.