There are several factors that should be taken into consideration when connecting the enterprise network to an Internet Service Provider (ISP). These factors include the following:
- Whether or not you want to use dynamic or static routing
- Whether or not you have a public AS number
- Whether or not you have your own registered public IP address space
- The acceptable or desired level of Internet redundancy
- What type(s) of link(s) you will need to connect to the ISP
It is important to understand that you do . . .
The content below this message is for members only.