The following section is a summary of the major points you should be aware of in this chapter.
Border Gateway Protocol Path Control Overview
- It is important to remember that BGP is first and foremost a routing policy control tool
- BGP attributes can be used to influence both inbound and outbound routing
- In Cisco IOS software, the BGP path control policies are implemented using route maps
- When BGP policies are implemented or changed they do not take effect immediately
- Use the clear ip bgp command to . . .
The content below this message is for members only.