As we learned in the previous chapter, there are numerous advantages that can be gained by migrating from IPv4 to IPv6. To recap, these advantages include:
- The Simplified IPv6 Packet Header
- Larger Address Space
- IPv6 Addressing Hierarchy
- IPv6 Extendibility
- IPv6 Broadcast Elimination
- Stateless Autoconfiguration
- Integrated Mobility
- Integrated Enhanced Security
NOTE: Because these advantages are described in detail in the previous chapter, they will not be described again in this chapter to avoid being redundant. While migrating to an IPv6 environment . . .
The content below this message is for members only.