The following section is a summary of the major points you should be aware of in this chapter.
Integrating Voice, Video, and Data Traffic
- Converged networks carry voice, video and data traffic over the same infrastructure
- IPT makes use of packet-switched connections to exchange of communications services
- The Cisco Unified Videoconferencing solution is based on the H.323 standard
- Voice calls create traffic flows with fixed data rates
- Voice traffic flows are considered isochronous
- Isochronous traffic does not tolerate delay or packet loss very well . . .
The content below this message is for members only.