The following section is a summary of the major points you should be aware of in this chapter.
- By default, hosts in one VLAN cannot directly communicate with hosts in another VLAN
- Routing is required to allow interVLAN communication between hosts
- Three solutions may be used to allow and enable interVLAN routing on switches
- InterVLAN Routing Using Physical Router Interfaces
- InterVLAN Routing Using Router Subinterfaces
- InterVLAN Routing Using Switched Virtual Interfaces
- Using physical router interfaces for interVLAN routing is simple . . .
The content below this message is for members only.