The following section is a summary of the major points you should be aware of in this chapter.
Understanding High Availability
- The term 'High Availability' is considered a very broad and general term
- Availability is calculated mathematically and is often expressed in percentages
- These percentages are calculated from failure rates and repair times
- Reliability and serviceability affect availability
- Reliability measures the ability of a system or a solution to function without interruptions
- The most common measurement of reliability is MTBF . . .
The content below this message is for members only.