The following section is a summary of the major points you should be aware of in this chapter.
Open Short Path First Protocol Overview
- OSPF data structures store operational data, configured parameters and statistics
- There are four OSPF data structures. These are:
- The Interface Table
- The Neighbor Table
- The Link State Database
- The Routing Information Base
- The Interface Table provides a list of all interfaces that have been enabled for OSPF
- The Neighbor Table tracks all active OSPF . . .
The content below this message is for members only.