The following section is a summary of the major points you should be aware of in this chapter:
Cisco IOS Security Fundamentals
- The communications architecture of all switches and routers is segmented into 3 planes
- The communications architecture planes of network devices are:
- The Management Plane
- The Control Plane
- The Forwarding Plane
- The management plane is used to manage a device through its connection to the network
- The management plane is responsible for management functions
- The management plane . . .
The content below this message is for members only.