Cisco IOS Catalyst switches and routers support several security features that are designed not only to protect the switches and routers themselves, but users connected to those switches. In addition to demonstrating a solid understanding of these features, it is also necessary to sometimes troubleshoot security-feature related network problems. The TSHOOT certification exam objectives that are covered in this chapter are:
- Troubleshoot private VLANS
- Troubleshoot port security
- Troubleshoot general switch security
- Troubleshoot VACL and PACL
- Troubleshoot configuration issues related to accessing the AAA server for authentication
- Troubleshoot . . .
The content below this message is for members only.