There are numerous reasons that can result in DHCP problems. However, as with any other issue, the most common reasons are due to device misconfigurations. However, additional problems can also be caused by any of the following possible causes:
- NIC compatibility issue or DHCP feature issue
- Faulty NIC or improper NIC driver installation
- Operating System behavior or defect
- Spanning Tree issues
- CDP Is Disabled On Ports Connected to IP Phones
- DHCP Server DHCP Relay Information Option Incompatibility
- Cisco IOS DHCP/BOOTP Software Bugs
Device . . .
The content below this message is for members only.